New UK Criterion Release - The Great Dictator
The Criterion Collection is releasing THE GREAT DICTATOR on blu-ray in the UK on 26 September 2022.
UK residents can try to win a blu-ray from Silent London, or can pre-order a copy of The Great Dictator from Criterion Collection here.
Special edition features include:
• Audio commentary by Charlie Chaplin historians Dan Kamin and Hooman Mehran
• The Tramp and the Dictator (2001), documentary
• Visual essays by Chaplin archivist Cecilia Cenciarelli and Chaplin biographer Jeffrey Vance
• On-set, colour production footage shot by Chaplin’s half-brother, Sydney
• Deleted scene from Chaplin’s 1919 film Sunnyside
• Theatrical trailer
• Booklet featuring an essay by film critic Michael Wood and a 1940 article by Chaplin on the film